HOW WE DO IT
We provide support to clients who are acquiring existing assets and looking for an operator to take over the management. We also assist clients through all stages from early concept of a development through to delivering an exceptional experience for residents.
We have in-house Business Intelligence capability and an Operational Excellence function to standardise and drive consistency and efficiency across the business..
Our range of student accommodation sites has enabled us to develop and maintain great university partnerships. We are proud of our relationships and work closely with these partners to take into account their ambitions and ideas when marketing these sites…
The Operations Support Team provide dedicated support to all stakeholders within the business.
- Tenancy, supplier and debt management
- University relationship management
- Creation of leases
- Day-to-day operational and building management
- Defined operational capability / standardised process
- Tailored event programmes / resident experience programme
- Delivery of net operating income
business intelligence & systems
We provide a strong Systems & IT infrastructure to our employees and clients, working with highly regarded providers in the sector.
- CRM management
- PMS & booking portal
- Digital user experience development
- Data & analytics
- Website development
- IT systems administration
- Environmental & Design capability
The sales team develop and implement sales strategies for every city in which we operate.
- End to end booking management
- Manage day to day sales activities
- Dedicated Chinese sales support if applicable
- Responsive sales activities – term time sales, summer bookings, short term tenancies
- Competitor analysis
- Tailored pricing strategies including dynamic pricing
The Marketing team plays a vital role in promoting Collegiate UK on a corporate and consumer level.
- Creation & delivery of marketing tactics
- Digital presence on 3rd party listings
- Dedicated Chinese marketing strategy (if applicable)
- Market analysis
- Regular performance tracking
- Student Union collaborations
Our HR teams main focus is to support our employees both professionally and personally.
- Initial and ongoing training
- Day-to-day employee relations
- Growth & Success Planning
Facilities Management provides services that support the functionality, safety, and sustainability of our buildings, grounds, infrastructure, and real estate.
- Health and safety
- Project management
- Day-to-day facilities management
- Lifecycle management
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Mobilisation and defect management
- Supply chain management
We work closely with our investors and clients to provide financial reporting to allow our partners to strategically plan, budget and forecast for the future.
- Monthly financial reporting
- Financial insight & analysis
- Cashflow management
- AP/AR control
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Lifecycle financial control
find out more?
Click the button below to get in touch